Thursday, October 10, 2013

Update 2: Progress!


I have another update and Brushie is looking super cute! His head is coming along, and his body has a little more mass added to it, though the shape isn't quite formed yet. His tail has been started, too!
The proportions of the head are much closer to what I wanted, at this point, and you can see the start of his ears!

Here are some pictures of the progress:


You can see that she made his head bigger, and that he has a little bit of a belly now.


 Here is a closeup of his face- the proportions are much closer to my drawing now!


 All the shapes look really nice! His ears have been added, and you can see his little tail, too.



Things are looking great so far! I am really enjoying seeing his progress and I know he's going to look great when he's finished and cast in resin.

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment